Thank you for your interest in joining the Southern NH Education Center team!
Southern NH Education Center is the home of Southern NH Montessori Academy (ages 18 months through 6th grade) and the NH School of Applied Learning (6th-8th grade).
Southern NH Montessori Academy is a fast growing toddler through 6th grade school, abutting both wetlands and apple orchards fortifying its outdoor classroom. We are an authentic Montessori school dedicated to supporting students and families in their journeys.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher (3-5 years)
DESCRIPTION: Southern NH Montessori Academy is looking for an experienced assistant teacher for our multi-age Early Childhood/Children’s House classroom (ages 3-5) in our private independent school beginning in late August 2017.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Ability to work collaboratively in a team in a fun environment and uphold the Montessori philosophy as a teacher and a co-worker. Must be energetic, dependable, and a member of our school community.
- Montessori Early Childhood credential preferred (AMS and/or AMI)
- Montessori Assistant Training minimum
- Understanding of and commitment to multi-age learning environments
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty to enhance curriculum and community
- Commitment to professional development and best practices in education
- Outgoing, personable, and compassionate
- High level of organizational skills
- Will accept interns
EXPERIENCE: Preferred, but not required
Criminal Background check, updated health form and CPR/First Aid Certification required.
BENEFITS: Southern NH Montessori Academy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
Interested applicants should submit the following information to Debra Repoza-Hogan, Head of School – SNHEC at email@example.com.
- Cover letter describing your interest in the position with overview of your background and experience with children and education
- Current resume
- Three references
Southern NH Education Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.